Monday, July 28, 2008

A lovely Monday evening at Crystal Sands (07.28.08)

As I may have hinted earlier, I was itching to do some new songs, and that I did tonight at Crystal Sands -- three of them, in fact. I don't have much to say about the show other than that it went really well, with no stream problems, a nice-sized crowd, and an overall easygoing vibe. Got a request right before I started to do "Tribute", which I was happy to do as well. Let's cut to the chase- er, the set list.

"Blue Morning, Blue Day" (Foreigner)

Here's what I played!
*Drive (Incubus)
*Take It On The Run (REO Speedwagon)
*Blue Morning, Blue Day (Foreigner)
Thanks Anyway (Zak Claxton)
Old Man (Neil Young)
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)
Mother (Pink Floyd)
Tribute (Tenacious D)
Behind Blue Eyes (The Who)
You're Like a Cloud (Zak Claxton)
Carey (Joni Mitchell)
Tempted (Squeeze)

*Indicates first time I've performed this song in SL

Thanks to the people who helped support my show:
Carrie Laysan, Ictus Belford, Rykk Ferraris, Kat Claxton, Haroldthe Burrel, Elsbeth Writer, samsam Newbold, Aurelie Chenaux, Triana Caldera, Torch Weinstein, Alex Barth, Grateful Stryker, Sharpie Sommerfleck, and most of all, Sandi Benelli!

No comments: