Monday, August 18, 2008

Fun Times at Crystal Sands (08.18.08)

I don't have much to say about this show. Everything was very smooth... no stream loss, which was nice for a change. I guess my only comment is to make myself aware to NEVER AGAIN play my song "This Afternoon" right after Incubus' "Drive". The key and rhythms are too similar, and I found I just couldn't get rolling on "This Afternoon" at the start! Nice when you don't remember your own song! Sheesh!

Song Sample: "Drive" (Incubus)

Tonight's set list:
*Under Pressure (Queen with David Bowie)
Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd)
Going Mobile (The Who)
Drive (Incubus)
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)
Old Man (Neil Young)
Free Man In Paris (Joni Mitchell)
Always Tomorrow (Zak Claxton)
Rikki Don't Lose That Number (Steely Dan)
You're Like a Cloud (Zak Claxton)
California (Joni Mitchell)
Thanks Anyway (Zak Claxton)
Tribute (Tenacious D)

And thanks to the following folks who supported my show!
Carrie Laysan, cuddles Carling, Ictus Belford, Blood Klotzel, Tessa Rhiadra, Elvis Duffy, Kat Claxton, and especially Sandi Benelli!

No comments: