Sunday, September 7, 2008

Staying Classy in San Diego (08.30.08)

My very last show before I packed up my computers and music gear for my move was my debut at San Diego in SL, where I was all too happy to play at the request of my friend Cher Harrington. It was an 8:00 show, but we still had a really decent turnout made up of Zak fans and San Diego locals. Good times.

Da Set List:

Save It for Later (English Beat)
Any Major Dude (Steely Dan)
Drive (Incubus)
Help Me (Joni Mitchell)
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)
Lola (The Kinks)
The Man Who Sold The World (David Bowie/Nirvana)
Thanks Anyway (Zak Claxton)
Take It On The Run (REO Speedwagon)
What I Got (Sublime)
Plush (Stone Temple Pilots)
Wonderwall (Oasis)
Behind Blue Eyes (The Who)

Thanks very much to those who supported my show!
Mikehell Kronos, Bree Birke, rutlurker Habilis, MrNoCal Honey, GoSpeed Racer, KiloGarcia Congrejo, Revika Quintessa, beladona Memorial, and especially Cher Harrington!

No comments: