Saturday, September 20, 2008

Triumphant return to SL: Stonehenge (09.20.08)


I really did not think I was going to make it back to SL and play a show until Monday, when I'll be at Crystal Sands. However, my FiOS installer did a good job and everything was up and running about an hour before I was scheduled to play at Stonehenge. So, after a quick test to make sure my stuff was actually working, I played my first SL show in three weeks! Whew, feels great to be back.

So, as your probably know if you've read earlier blogs here, I've just moved to a new home and this was my first SL show form the new place. Another cool thing about today's show: my darling Kat has just made her move down to my hometown, and she was able to sit here in the room with me while I played my show, something she's only done once before. So I was having a great time, and I think my crowd at Stonehenge enjoyed it as well.

Song Sample: "Falling Down" (Zak Claxton)

The Set List:

California (Joni Mitchell)
Drive (Incubus)
Wonderwall (Oasis)
You're Like a Cloud (Zak Claxton)
Nobody Home (Pink Floyd)
Old Man (Neil Young)
Stonehenge (Spinal Tap)
While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Beatles)
Falling Down (Zak Claxton)
Help me (Joni Mitchell)
Rikki Don't Lose That Number (Steely Dan)
Thanks Anyway (Zak Claxton)
Behind Blue Eyes (The Who)

Thanks to the following folks who helped support my show!
Sandy Beachey, Sally Silvera, Doubledown Tandino, Flowerdew Zagoskin, Elphaba Broome, and most of all Lyn Carlberg and Tessira Soderstrom!

No comments: