Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Z's Music Club (10.12.09)

I know things are getting busy when I start falling behind on my show reports. But that's alright; I'd rather have too much to talk about than not enough. That's a good sign.

Monday 10.12.09 was the first time I performed at Z's Music Club. It's a cool place, and it seems that quality music is definitely the focus there. On Monday evenings, Z's hosts an all-original showcase, so all the artists there are playing only their own original compositions. I welcomed the opportunity and had a nice turnout, both of my Zaksters and a bunch of people I'm pretty sure had never seen me play before.

The show also marked mine and Kat's third rezday in SL, as I mentioned before. We had a nice turnout of friends who came to wish us well on the equivalent of our birthday in Second Life.

All-Zak Set List...
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)
Fade Away (Zak Claxton)
Thanks Anyway (Zak Claxton)
Time Never Waits for You (Zak Claxton)
Always Tomorrow (Zak Claxton)
Falling Down (Zak Claxton)
You're Like a Cloud (Zak Claxton)
Come Around (Zak Claxton)
Triana (Zak Claxton)
Peace Song (This Guitar is my Weapon) (Zak Claxton)

Thanks to everyone who supported this show!
Kat Claxton, Aurelie Chenaux, Triana Caldera, Siobban Smythe, Xerxes Ninetails, Aeriona Bartavelle, Ictus Belford, Rey Tardis, Horizon Darkstone, Jason Burroughs, Diana Renoir, Reeper Serpente, Lisbet Lane, Talbot Nutan, and Z's owner Zelema Wigglesworth!

No comments: