Thursday, February 18, 2010

Live Ustream video show, ep. 2 (Sat 2/20, 12pm PST)


I don't have any cutesy names planned for Episode 2 of the Zak Claxton Happy Fun Show. "ZCHFS 2: Electric Boogaloo" just isn't working for me. Nor is "Zak 2: The Empire Strikes Back" or anything like that. So I'll just call it "Episode 2: The One Where I Do That Voodoo That I Do". Hey, that works.

Anyway, as you may recall from two weeks ago, I've started doing a new kind of show that anyone -- not just my Second Life friends but anyone with a computer and some decent bandwidth -- can see. It's called the Zak Claxton Happy Fun Show, and it's mostly about my playing live music and singing at you. You view the show on Ustream, which is kind of like YouTube but for live video broadcasts. Simple enough.

The direct link to the show is easy to find. In fact, you can find it online in two places...

- http://www.ustream.tv/channel/zakclaxton
- http://www.zakclaxton.com/

Just click either of those links on Saturday at 12 noon Pacific Time, and there I will be, live on your desktop. Feel free to check it out, and join the live online chat if you so desire. It's fun, it's free, and it's me. What's not to like? See you this weekend (or, rather, you'll see me this weekend, heh heh... heh... look, I promise the show will be funnier than this blog post,okay?).

No comments: