Friday, March 5, 2010

Sat 3/6: Zak Claxton Happy Fun Show #3



Yup. it's time for the third episode of the ZCHFS, my live video show that anyone can watch on their computer. If you haven't seen it yet, it's easy to understand.

1. I talk to you for a little while and tell you news, views, and stuff that has nothing to do with anything.
2. I play guitar and sing for you, completely live, with no backing tracks, effects, or anything else to disguise whether I'm good or if I suck or what. The music show is done completely unplanned, and usually includes my original songs and covers if I'm in the mood for them.

I've been told the first two shows were fun, and hopefully I'm starting to get my groove with it, so come by! All you have to do is click the little link below when the show starts at noon.

Zak Claxton Happy Fun Show Ep. 3
Saturday March 6, 12:00PM Pacific (3PM eastern)

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/zakclaxton

No comments: