Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bryant & Stratton College in SL (06.09.10)

Photos courtesy of Diana Renoir. Thanks Di!

I'd played twice before for the SL headquarters of Bryant & Stratton College, and both times were pretty cool. If you look back on my post from the last time I played there, you'd see that despite the potential pitfalls, I really enjoy playing for people who are new to SL, perchance to get them to come back and spend some more time in-world. Since Bryant & Stratton has an online education curriculum, I think it's very cool they're bringing people into SL for an immersive environment.

Today was the graduation ceremony for their recent term, and I was flattered that they wanted me to come back and play for them. It was a fun show, and the folks seemed appreciative of my playing (when they weren't figuring out how to walk, dance, and change clothing as all good n00bs should do).

B&S graduation set list...
You're Like a Cloud (Zak Claxton)
Heart of Gold (Neil Young)
Thanks Anyway (Zak Claxton)
De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da (The Police)
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)
The Waiting (Tom Petty)
Falling Down (Zak Claxton)
Fire & Rain (James Taylor)
California (Joni Mitchell)
Time Never Waits for You (Zak Claxton)
Just Like Starting Over (John Lennon)
Shine (Zak Claxton)

Thanks to the folks who attended the show, and congratulations to the graduates!
Diana Renoir, Blondiegirl Sapphire, cloudocows Catnap, ShannonMitchum Shim, Moose Graycloud, Shannon Sylvestrus, Tovah Bravin, BrendaLupe Lokaria, Kristi Elton, ChrisGais Mocha, ErinNeigh McWinnie, Starry Bloobury, Toya Adasia, and Turn Pike, and anyone who I missed!

No comments: