Thursday, May 5, 2011

Report: Zak Live on StreamJam ep. XVII (05.04.11)



VIDEO LINK

I had taken an extended break from playing live video shows via StreamJam, or anywhere else for that matter. My focus lately for live performance has been on my return to playing more shows in Second Life, and between that and working on new songs, I simply didn't have enough time to devote to doing StreamJam shows.

So, with my last SJ show having been in February, my crowd of Zaksters seemed happy to have me back on their computer screens in the flesh (as opposed to in cartoon pixel form). Since my musical attention has been geared toward new material, I decided to perform the majority of my set doing stuff that will be on the next album (whenever that's coming), including the first-ever performance of my brand-new tune, "Broken Day".

Rocking the new stuff for my Zaksters. Photo by Triana.



SJ #17 Set List...

The Other Way (Zak Claxton)
Shine (Zak Claxton)
Perfect Girl (Zak Claxton)
Go Easy on Me (Zak Claxton)
*Broken Day (Zak Claxton)
Look Out for Me (Zak Claxton)
Time Never Waits for You (Zak Claxton)
Triana (Zak Claxton)
Falling Down (Zak Claxton)
Thanks Anyway (Zak Claxton)
You're Like a Cloud (Zak Claxton)
Always Tomorrow (Zak Claxton)

*Indicates the first time I've performed this song live.

Huge thanks to all my Zaksters for being there!

No comments: