Sunday, October 2, 2011

The coolest thing ever

As I mentioned last weekend, I performed recently at a place in Second Life called Lavender Fields for the Feed-a-Smile charity of Live & Learn in Kenya. My fellow SL musician TerryLynn Melody played there on the same day.

Well, in the "a picture tells a thousand words" file, I'd like you to take a look at the photo below (click it if you need a closer look):



That is a real photo of the kids in Africa we helped feed through our efforts that day. The text of their handwritten blackboard reads:

Dear TerryLynn Melody and Zak Claxton,
Thank you so much for taking the time, energy and effort to perform in Second Life for our meals. We had a huge meal today and can't stop smiling! God bleds you and your generous fans always.
The LLK Int'l Kids in Nakuru, Kenya.


What could be better than that? Nothing I can think of. Thanks back at ya, kids.

No comments: