Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Royal Linden Hall (07.19.14)


For the second of four shows that I've been too busy to blog, I performed for the first time at the Royal Linden Hall on Saturday July 19. I really like early shows on weekends. I can get out of bed, have breakfast with Kat, take a shower, and boom... get onstage and play! It's a fun way to start the day.

I am scheduled to play at RLH once a month for a little while. I highly recommend you come check it out. It has a very nice stage and lighting setup, and I really liked the people who ran the place, Bryan and Kitten Bournewald. We didn't get a massive crowd, but any new-ish venue in SL has to go through the process of building up a clientele who want to come back again and again. It was still a very fun show, and I look forward to my next appearance there on Saturday August 16.

Photos above and below by Kat.


Royal Linden Hall set list...
Northern Sky (Nick Drake)
Broken Day (Zak Claxton)
Is She Really Going Out with Him? (Joe Jackson)
California (Joni Mitchell)
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)
Man On the Moon (R.E.M.)
I've Been Waiting for You (Neil Young)
Falling Down (Zak Claxton)
Landslide (Fleetwood Mac)
Waterloo Sunset (The Kinks)
Redemption Song (Bob Marley)
A Day in the Life (Beatles)

Thanks to all who came to the show, and to those who helped support it!
MIssCrakenthorpe Flux, Diana Renoir, Triana Caldera, Kat Claxton, Louise Giano, Cicadetta Stillwater, Alix Bagley, my manager Maali Beck, and Bryan and Kitten Bournewold!

No comments: