Saturday, September 27, 2008

Coyote on peyote (09.27.08)

Just kidding I wasn't on peyote or any other mind-altering substance while performing at my and Kat's club today. It felt that way from time to time, due to a combination of a minor head injury before my shoe and foggy weather throughout the day. But despite a smallish crowd, it was a good time and I'm glad we scheduled the show!

My set list, chosen by Kat!

Ziggy Stardust (David Bowie)
Wonderwall (Oasis)
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)
A Man Needs a Maid (Neil Young)
The Man Who Sold The World (David Bowie)
Thanks Anyway (Zak Claxton)
Any Major Dude (Steely Dan)
Drive (Incubus)
Day After Day (Badfinger)
Coyote (Joni Mitchell)
Just Like This Train (Joni Mitchell)

Thanks to the terrific folks who came by and supported my show!
Eric Coiffard, Triana Caldera, mikial Bazno, nowayout4u Loon, and my darling Kat Claxton.

No comments: