Thursday, February 24, 2011

Report: Zak Live on StreamJam ep. XVI (02.23.11)



VIDEO LINK

Last night's show on StreamJam was fan-freakin-tastic.

There aren't many details that need explaining. We had a lively crowd full of Zaksters, and I used the occasion to debut three brand new original songs I'd never performed live before. My voice and guitar were mostly behaving, and the new tunes came out better than I would have expected for a trial run.

Happy Happy Joy Joy!



I enjoy getting over the hump of Humpday with some good friends and good tunes. Photo by Kat.



SJ #16 Set List...

Shine (Zak Claxton)
Always Tomorrow (Zak Claxton)
*Perfect Girl (Zak Claxton)
You're Like a Cloud (Zak Claxton)
*Look Out for Me (Zak Claxton)
Go Easy on Me (Zak Claxton)
Fade Away (Zak Claxton)
*The Other Way (Zak Claxton)
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)
Black Phoebe (Zak Claxton)
Triana (Zak Claxton)

*Indicates the first time I've performed this song live.

Massive thanks to my great friends/fans who keep coming to the shows! You all rock!

No comments: