Wednesday, June 3, 2026

Hotel Chelsea (06.02.26)

Getting down with the fans like a rocker man. Photo by Kat.

Continuing to get caught up on show reports from Second Life. This was my typical "first Tuesday of the month" show at Hotel Chelsea, and once again... small crowd, good tunes, good time.

I've been doing shows here for almost six years now. Great place for real fans of live music. Photo by Kat.


I seem to be immersed in my own performance. Photo by Kat.


Hotel Chelsea set list...
Save It For Later (English Beat)
One of These Things First (Nick Drake)
So. Central Rain (R.E.M.)
Fire & Rain (James Taylor)
Perfectly Calm (They Stole My Crayon)
Beyond the Blue (Martina McBride)
Rocky Mountain High (John Denver)
I Believe When I Fall In Love (Stevie Wonder)
The Arrangement (Joni Mitchell)
Hunger Strike (Temple of the Dog)
Friend of the Devil (Grateful Dead)
Alabama (Neil Young)
*Hotel Chelsea Improv (Zak Claxton)

*Indicates the first time I've performed this song in SL.

Big thanks to all who came out to my show, especially those of you who helped support it!

No comments: