Saturday, January 3, 2009

Rainey's Club Oxygen (01.02.09)



You know how you start a new year and you want to get things rolling with a bang, and you hope that the first thing you do that year will set the tone for the rest of it? Well, that's pretty much what didn't happen at my first show of 2009, performing at Rainey's Club Oxygen. It's no one's fault; just one of those days where it was hard to scare up a good crowd in SL, and for whatever reason, I also didn't feel inspired to put on what I felt was one of my better shows.

Nonetheless, I did manage to bring some Zak Rock to the folks there, and I hope they had a good time.

Set List...

This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)
What I Got (Sublime)
Always Tomorrow (Zak Claxton)
Sex and Candy (Marcy Playground)
Thanks Anyway (Zak Claxton)
Rikki Don't Lose That Number (Steely Dan)
Falling Down (Zak Claxton)
Black Peter (Grateful Dead)
You're Like a Cloud (Zak Claxton)
California (Joni Mitchell)
One (U2)
Behind Blue Eyes (The Who)

Thanks to the folks who supported my show!
Valan Weston, Bringiton Paine, bobby0952 Shinn, Spaceman Opus, Bones Writer, Billy Mikoyan, Kat Claxton, and Rainey483 Adamczyk!

No comments: