Saturday, May 2, 2009

Inspiration Cove (05.02.09)


Kat and I had been talking for awhile about putting on a show at her island, Inspiration Cove. It had been awhile since I performed at any of the locales we own in SL, and it's a fun way to spend the start of a weekend.

We had a small but fun crowd, mostly friends and a few Zak fans. I decided once again to reach deep into the archives and pull out some tunes I don't do very often. I think we all had a good time.

Inspiration Cove set list...
Wonderwall (Oasis)
We Are The Champions (Queen)
Triana (Zak Claxton)
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)
Sex & Candy (Marcy Playground)
Court & Spark (Joni Mitchell)
Suite: Judy blue Eyes (Crosby, Stills & Nash)
Rikki Don't Lose that Number (Steely Dan)
Loser (Beck)
Lines On Your Eyes (Zak Claxton)
Edith and the Kingpin (Joni Mitchell)
Down By the River (Neil Young)

If you want to relive the magic (lol), click here to listen to the entire performance.

Big thanks to the people who supported my show today!
Triana Caldera, Samantha Poindexter, Cisco Lilliehook, Jordan Hazlitt, TS Darrow, Aurelie Chenaux, Basil Brooks, and my lovely darling Kat Claxton!

No comments: