Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Stream Scene (05.19.10)


Photos by Triana Caldera

Well, I thought I'd done every type of gig in SL, but today once again proved me wrong. It was the first time I'd ever been taped doing a live show for a TV program!

The Stream Scene is a show on Metaverse TV (viewable at metaversetv.com), and it focuses on the live musicians who perform in SL. I've been friends with the show's producer, Twstd Ruggles, for a long time, but we never managed to hook up for me to appear on the show until today.

I was their in-studio guest performer, and I have to say, it went really well. As you would imagine, I did a set of my original songs only, and maybe it's because I've been performing so much lately (or it was just dumb luck), but my voice and guitar playing were both behaving very well at today's show. It takes about a week to edit the show together, so expect an update sometime next week when the show is available for viewing on the air!

My Stream Scene set list...
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)
Shine (Zak Claxton)
You're Like a Cloud (Zak Claxton)
Falling Down (Zak Claxton)
Time Never Waits for You (Zak Claxton)
Thanks Anyway (Zak Claxton)
Fade Away (Zak Claxton)
Always Tomorrow (Zak Claxton)

Big thanks to everyone who helped support my show today!
Kat Claxton, Triana Caldera, Robustus Hax, GweiMui Ghostraven, jromantic Halostar, Star Mumbhata, Selina Beedit, ANIMAL Cummings, and Stream Scene hostesses Starshine Halasy and Twstd Ruggles!

1 comment:

Twstd Ruggles said...

Hi Zak, Was a great pleasure having you on The Stream Scene. I had a great time and would love for you to come back again in the future for an encore performance. Keep Rockin!!!

always,
Twstd Ruggles