Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Pond (05.12.10)

Photo by Triana Caldera.

Today was my second trip to The Pond, a cute little music venue in SL which has the added benefit of hosting Wednesday shows that are a) all original music and b) broadcast live on FCMC Radio.

Last time I played there, while it was a cool gig, we ran into the dreaded stream monster, or whatever it was that was causing my audio to sputter and spurt and cut in and out at a couple of points during my show. I'm happy to say that this was not an issue at this show, and all went well, technically. I can't say it was my greatest performance vocally; I was, to be nice, a little pitchy at points today. But that's life in the big city... some shows are better than others, and nothing I do (or don't do) seems to matter when it comes to how my voice will behave at any time.

Still, the overall show was good, and I enjoyed being able to rock a full hour of nothing but Zak Tunes. Fun show, good times.

Hopping off the stage at the end of my set.

The set life du jour...
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)
You're Like a Cloud (Zak Claxton)
Time Never Waits for You (Zak Claxton)
Always Tomorrow (Zak Claxton)
Fade Away (Zak Claxton)
Falling Down (Zak Claxton)
Shine (Zak Claxton)
Thanks Anyway (Zak Claxton)
Triana (Zak Claxton)
Come Around (Zak Claxton)

Thanks to all who supported my show today at The Pond!
Triana Caldera, Kat Claxton, Rey Tardis, Lance Windlow, Diana Renoir, hosts MC2U Miles and BurningEmber Hotshot, and FCMC's Reslez Steeplechase!

No comments: