Saturday, May 29, 2010

ZCHFS #9 Report (05.29.10)



VIDEO LINK

I only remembered to record the last couple of songs in today's Zak Claxton Happy Fun Show. But it was a particularly fun show today, with a zany set list. I wasn't in the modd to do my standard list of Zak Claxton songs, so I handed a stack of songs to Kat and had her pick them at random, which may help explain the crazy set list below. I relented right at the end, and had her randomly choose a Zak tune, which happened to be "Falling Down". It all worked out fine.

ZCHFS #9 Set List...
Peg (Steely Dan)
Suite: Judy Blue Eyes (Crosby, Stills, and Nash)
Uncle John's Band (Grateful Dead)
Sex and Candy (Marcy Playground)
Wind Cries Mary (Jimi Hendrix)
The Worst (Rolling Stones)
Nobody Home/Vera (Pink Floyd)
*Synchronicity II (The Polive)
Man of Constant Sorrow (Traditional)
Falling Down (Zak Claxton)
Improvised Outro Song (Zak Claxton)

Thanks to everyone who tuned in to today's show! Next one on June 12!

No comments: