Thursday, May 27, 2010

Le Charme (05.27.10)



I'm really enjoying this ongoing European tour I've been doing. Today's show was at an Italian fashion boutique, Le Charme, and it ended up being a very fun show with a good crowd. It helps that the show was well promoted, and it definitely helps to have Max Kleene following me. But mostly, we had a crowd consisting of 99% women who all seemed to be enjoying the tunes, and I don't ask for anything beyond that.

Today's set list...
You're Like a Cloud (Zak Claxton)
Wonderwall (Oasis)
California (Joni Mitchell)
Always Tomorrow (Zak Claxton)
Ashes to Ashes (David Bowie)
Falling Down (Zak Claxton)
Thanks Anyway (Zak Claxton)
De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da (The Police)
Any Major Dude (Steely Dan)
Time Never Waits for You (Zak Claxton)
Shine (Zak Claxton)
What I Got (Sublime)

Thanks to everyone at Le Charme, especially the people who helped support my show!
Diana Renoir, Sensual Fold, Alexis Fairlady, Arlene Islay, Angie Ling, Kat Claxton, Ramona Planer, Mirtha Majeta, and the lovely Sandy Demina!

No comments: