Saturday, May 1, 2010

ZCHFS #7 Report (05.01.10)



VIDEO LINK

We had a lovely time at today's Zak Claxton Happy Fun Show. As I tend to do, I didn't really promote the show all that well, so we had a small crowd but they were all fun and cool people. I thought I played/sang well, and we picked some good tunes -- originals and covers -- to perform. In fact, the only negative of the whole day... being the bonehead that I can be from time to time, I forgot to set the audio source as being through my nice microphones, so instead it was being picked up by my crappy built-in laptop mic, gah. Next time I'll take the three seconds it would have taken to set this up correctly.

Regardless of that, it was a really fun show, and I think everyone there had a blast. I certainly did. Keep in mind, for the next ZCHFS, we'll be streaming live video and audio from the recording studio, assuming it actually functions. Keep your fingers crossed and tune in on 5/15!

ZCHFS #7 Setlist...
Triana (Zak Claxton)
Thanks Anyway (Zak Claxton)
Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd)
Summer Breeze (Seals & Crofts)
Big Yellow Taxi (Joni Mitchell)
Falling Down (Zak Claxton)
Shine (Zak Claxton)
Thank U (Alanis Morissette)
Time Never Waits For You (Zak Claxton)
Tea in the Sahara (The Police)
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)
California (Joni Mitchell)

Thanks to the people who stopped by for the ZCHFS!


No comments: