Monday, August 23, 2010

Molaskey's Pub (08.23.10)



Photos courtesy of Triana Caldera.


Well, it was another typically fun show at Molaskey's. I generally expect things to go well there; like I said during the show, it's a venue run by true music lovers, and you can't ask for anything more than that in SL.

After a slew of all-original shows, it was also lovely to play a few songs other than my own! Don't get me wrong; I like my stuff. Really I do. But after a full month of shows doing nothing but Zak Tunes, it was a nice refreshing breath of air to do someone else's songs for a change! I decided to make it a special day of it by adding a cover I'd never done before, which was fun too.

Molaskey's set list du jour...
Thanks Anyway (Zak Claxton)
Always Tomorrow (Zak Claxton)
*Black Crow (Joni Mitchell)
You're Like a Cloud (Zak Claxton)
Falling Down (Zak Claxton)
Things Behind the Sun (Nick Drake)
Go Easy On Me (Zak Claxton)
Time Never Waits for You (Zak Claxton)
Summer Breeze (Seals & Crofts)
Shine (Zak Claxton)
Ashes to Ashes (David Bowie)
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)

*Indicates the first time I have performed this song in SL.

Here's a cool random screencap posted on Facebook by Nasus Dumart after the show. I liked it.



Huge thanks to all who helped support my show at Molaskey's today!
Diana Renoir, Triana Caldera, Thinkerer Melville, Horizon Darkstone, Blake Eros, Ani Davidov, Kat Claxton, and the great Molaskey's staff Mia Kitchensink, Katydid Something, and Apple MacKay!

No comments: