Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Report: Zak Live on StreamJam ep. III (08.11.10)



VIDEO LINK

We had a small but extremely fun crowd tonight at my live show on Facebook via StreamJam. Mostly we were joined by the hard-core Zaksters, but as has been happening at these StreamJam shows, we get a few people who otherwise probably wouldn't have taken the time to check out the show, but do because of the ease of being one click away on Facebook. Anyway, it was cool to see a few people who don't get to see me perform very often.



Speaking of performing, I think tonight went really well, and I certainly enjoyed myself (which, of course, is the main reason for playing live music in the first place). We once again did an all-original Zak music show, and I think the song mix worked.

Set list: ZCL III...
Shine (Zak Claxton)
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)
Thanks Anyway (Zak Claxton)
Always Tomorrow (Zak Claxton)
Go Easy On Me (Zak Claxton)
Time Never Waits for You (Zak Claxton)
Falling Down (Zak Claxton)
Fade Away (Zak Claxton)
Lines On Your Eyes (Zak Claxton)
You're Like a Cloud (Zak Claxton)

Thanks to everyone who came! See you next week (same Zak time, same Zak channel)!

No comments: