Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Report: Zak Live on StreamJam ep. V (08.25.10)



VIDEO LINK

For my fifth straight week on StreamJam, the show was once again fun on multiple fronts. For one thing, it was my friend Diana's birthday, so we had a special birthday introduction to my song "Shine" (her favorite). I had some great pals show up in the audience, and the guitar and voice seemed to be working okay, so I'm really pretty much alright with the whole night.





ZC LIve on SJ #5 Set List...
You're Like a Cloud (Zak Claxton)
Go Easy On Me (Zak Claxton)
Happy Birthday/Shine (Zak Claxton)
Falling Down (Zak Claxton)
Fade Away (Zak Claxton)
Time Never Waits for You (Zak Claxton)
Triana (Zak Claxton)
Thanks Anyway (Zak Claxton)
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)
Always Tomorrow (Zak Claxton)
Waiting for This (Zak Claxton)

Huge thanks to all my great friends who came by and checked out the show! Next episode is in two weeks on Wed. 9/8!

No comments: