Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back in time: Crystal Sands (09.29.08)

Well, you need to forgive me: I had a trip to prepare for last week, and never got around to delivering a blog for last week's show at Crystal Sands. And now, after spending a week or so out of town, I can hardly remember it! See why I try to write these blogs immediately after playing?

But upon some investigation and self-hypnosis routines, I was able to dredge the following artifacts from the depths of my mind:

1. It was fun.
2. I played music.
3. Sandi Benelli was moving and couldn't attend, so Dragonfly Olsen hostessed the show.
3. It was a small crowd but I didn't mind... the ones who were there were cool.

I do, however, know the set list!

I Am a Child (Neil Young)
You're Like a Cloud (Zak Claxton)
Last Dance with Mary Jane (Tom Petty)
Love Hurts (The Everly Brothers)
Accidents Will Happen (Elvis Costello)
Free Man in Paris (Joni Mitchell)
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)
Sister Golden Hair (America)
Jack Straw (Grateful Dead)
Ashes to Ashes (David Bowie)
Old Man (Neil Young)
Falling Down (Zak Claxton)

Thanks to the folks who supported my show!
Atara Ember, Torch Weinstein, Ictus Belford, Triana Caldera, Aurelie Chenaux, Tessa Rhiadra, dragonfly Olsen, and Sandi Benelli!

No comments: