Monday, October 20, 2008

A great day at Crystal Sands (10.20.08)


Doubledown Tandino sets up camp at Crystal Sands, and cooks up some beans. On my foot.


Looking out from my usual view at Crystal Sands.

I had a feeling that it was going to be a good day at Crystal Sands, and sometimes my predictions are 100% wrong, but today it wasn't. I think it was a good combination of crowd and the songs that I happen to pull out, and perhaps it was Doubledown's pup tent and campfire that put me in a good mood. In any case, Crystal Sands was fun today.

Here's what I played...

Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere (Neil Young)
Thanks Anyway (Zak Claxton)
Cinnamon Girl (Neil Young)
Stonehenge (Spinal Tap)
Court & Spark (Joni Mitchell)
Always Tomorrow (Zak Claxton)
If You Could Only See (Tonic)
Nowhere Man (Beatles)
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)
California (Joni Mitchell)
Love Hurts (The Everly Brothers)
Heart of Gold (Neil Young)
You're Like a Cloud (Zak Claxton)

Thanks to the folks who supported my show today!
Tarina Sewell, Ictus Belford, BuffaloMike Hammerer, Tessa Rhiadra, Etierre Bonde, Carlton Vendetta, Kat Claxton, Cher Harrington, Naga Flow, and of course Sandi Benelli!

No comments: