Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Key West (03.29.11)

Key West... pretty venue, cool crowd.



Yes, I finally got a new skin. I do it once every three years, apparently.



I played my second show at Key West yesterday, and I still really dig the place. It's been fun, and we've had a nice batch of new faces in the crowd there, along with my usual batch of zany Zaksters. The show was good; I purposefully picked a set list that was 100% full of fresh tunes compared to my show there a few weeks back. Hey, I like to show my versatility. You can't blame me for trying to entertain.

Key West Set List...

Wonderwall (Oasis)
Jane (Barenaked Ladies)
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)
Starman (David Bowie)
Big Yellow Taxi (Joni Mitchell)
Fire & Rain (James Taylor)
Things Behind the Sun (Nick Drake)
Always Tomorrow (Zak Claxton)
Love Hurts (Everly Brothers)
Triana (Zak Claxton)
Blue (Joni Mitchell)
Any Major Dude (Steely Dan)
Plush (Stone Temple Pilots)

Big thanks to everyone who supported my show!
Triana Caldera, Diana Renoir, Asher Scribe, Gavin Zane, Alexis Fairlady, Horizon Darkstone, Jordan Hazlitt, TheaDee, Xerxes Ninetails, Kat Claxton, Key West owner Liz Harley, and my terrific manager Maali Beck!

No comments: