Sunday, April 25, 2010

Notes Shack (04.25.10)




We ended up having a good time today at the Notes Shack, even though I started out pissing and moaning about the light attendance. However, we gathered a decent crowd toward the end, and people seemed to be having fun. More importantly, I began having fun, and that's why I do this stuff, right?

Notes Shack Set List...
Shine (Zak Claxton)
Time Never Waits for You (Zak Claxton)
*Thank U (Alanis Morissette)
Thanks Anyway (Zak Claxton)
You're Like a Cloud (Zak Claxton)
Nobody Home (Pink Floyd)
Fire & Rain (James Taylor)
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)
Ziggy Stardust (David Bowie)
Falling Down (Zak Claxton)
Always Tomorrow (Zak Claxton)
Behind Blue Eyes (The Who)
†Furry Sings the Blues (Joni Mitchell)

*Indicates the first time I've performed this song in SL
†Last performance of "Furry Sings the Blues": January 30, 2009, the only other time I've played it.

Thanks to everyone who supported my show today at the Notes Shack!

No comments: